- Please excuse the track team at 1:50 for their track meet @ Lakeville today.
- Congratulations to the acts that made it into the talent show May 27th: Madison Macdonald, Braeden Milbrandt, Paige Terry, Shelby Rohewetter, Emmalee Bartell, Emily Kelley, Madison Stikeleather, Cale Douglas, Nick Armstrong, Phyliss Schmitter, Austin Sherman, Band Group of 7th and 8th Graders, Rich Reyl, Kristen Franzel, Cup Song-8th grade girls, 8th Grade Girls Dance Group
- Congratulations to Emilio Gomez he has been selected as the Master of Ceremonies for the event.
- The Think Stretch Summer Learning Program has helped our students maintain the learning that has happened during the school year. Students that complete the program will be invited to a celebration in the fall. Order forms are due back to the Middle School office by Wednesday, May 18. If you do not receive an order form, contact the middle school office 989-865-9927 or Mrs. Harger (email@example.com) to get one.
- The Juggling group will resume Monday, May 16th from 2:30 to 3:30 in the High School Library.
- TMS School Store will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday …May 10, 11, 12. This will be our last school store of the year…. Come check out to our END OF THE YEAR BLOW OUT sale!
- MSTEP Testing
- 7th grade – May 10 – May 18, plus make up days.
- Peer-to-Peer Bowling Trip – May 18 from 10:30 – 2:00 PM.
- Mrs. Baird’s Class trip to Dow Diamond, Loons Game – May 19.
- PRIDE Trip to Dow Diamond, Loons Game – May 23 from 9:00 – 2:00 PM.
- Awards Ceremonies in cafetorium – May 27:
- 6th grade – 8:00 AM
- 7th grade – 8:55 AM
- 8th grade – 9:50 AM
- No School – May 30.
- The 8th grade field trip to Michigan’s Adventure is planned for Tuesday, May 31.
- Talent Show will be during school on the afternoon of Friday, May 27th.
- Whelton Soccer Camp flyers are in the rack by the office. Pick one up if you are interested in going to soccer camp this summer.
There was found in the cafeteria a pair of black Tommy Bahama glasses. If they belong to you please pick them up in the office
- Art club is once a month, the next meeting is May 11, 2016. Debate Team have meetings after school on Wednesdays until 3:15. Please make sure you have a parent or guardian pick you up when you are finished.
- Do we have any artists in the building who would like to display their work? If so, there will be a folder in the office for students to submit any sketches that they have completed. Please put your name on your work, so that it can be returned to you. Certain pieces will be selected to put in the display case by the bathroom.