The St. Charles Board of Education elected new officers to fill vacant offices. President - Hunter Koch Vice President - Laurasue Holcomb Secretary - Michael Roth Treasurer - Stacey Klump Duane Reyhl was appointed to the board on August 2, 2017. The board has scheduled a special meeting for August 9, 2017 at 6:00 pm in the board room...Read more
ST. CHARLES COMMUNITY SCHOOLS 73-240 SAGINAW COUNTY, MICHIGANRead more
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED 2017-2018 BUDGETPLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:15 p.m. at St. Charles Community Schools in the Board of Education Conference Room, 891 W. Walnut Street, St. Charles, Michigan, the Board of Education of St. Charles Community Schools will hold a...
- Parents – Please review the attached letter regarding hand, foot and mouth disease.
- Happy Birthday to:
- 7th Grade Girls BasketBall next game is today, Monday, November 7 away against Ovid-Elsie. The game starts at 4:30 with the bus leaving at 3:00.
- 6th grade girls that signed up for the travel basketball team should plan on attending tryouts on Tuesday, November 8 and Thursday, November 10 from...
- Happy Birthday to Eriss Blackmon, Gabriella Carlson and Chelsea Stark today!
- Applications for Student Council are now available in the office.
- The school store will be today and Thursday during Advisory. Come get your Bulldog Gear!!
- Cheerleading practice will be Thursday from 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Charles Youth Wrestling information is in the rack by the office. The...
- Good Luck tonight to the Girls’ volleyball teams against Ithaca! The games will be played at home beginning at 4:30 pm. The next game is to be played in Chesaning on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 4:30 pm.
- 6th grade fundraiser orders and money is due today! Make sure to get it turned in to your...
- Attention Golf Families: Next Wednesdays Golf Event at
- Breckenridge has changed to a 2:30 start time.
- No Track Practice Today!
- Reminder: Spring Birding Tours at Wetland Wonders May 14th @ 9 a.m. at the Shiawassee River State Game Area 225 East Spruce Street, St Charles (DNR Office) call 865-6211 for any questions.
- The Think...
- Please excuse the track team at 1:50 for their track meet @ Lakeville today.
- Congratulations to the acts that made it into the talent show May 27th: Madison Macdonald, Braeden Milbrandt, Paige Terry, Shelby Rohewetter, Emmalee Bartell, Emily Kelley, Madison Stikeleather, Cale Douglas, Nick Armstrong, Phyliss Schmitter,...
Announcements Tuesday, February 16, 2016 Robotics Team report to the Robotics room at this time. (Mon - Thur this week.) Reminder for the baseball players, your fundraiser order forms and money are due to Coach Henninger by tomorrow!!! The blood drive is scheduled for Thursday from 8:00 - 2:00 in the high school library. If you haven’t signed...Read more