- Found: Samsung Galaxy S III with a cracked screen. If you know what time the alarm goes off daily, we will know that it belongs to you. Come to the office to claim it.
- There will be a student council meeting after school on Friday, October 7 until 3:30. 7th & 8th grade student council members are to attend and those 6th grade students who indicated an interest in student council are also welcome to attend. Please pre-arrange a ride home from a parent or guardian.
- Book orders are due today, Thursday, October 6 to Mrs. Skiles.
The spelling team will be holding a welcome meeting after school in Mrs. Skiles’ room on Thursday, October 20. The movie Akeelah and the Bee will be shown. If you have not signed up yet, there is still time. Permission slips will be handed out to members during advisory.
- TMS will be having an Art Club that it is limited to 15 students. If you are interested get a flyer/permission sheet from the rack by the office and be sure to get permission slips turned in as soon as possible.
- Fall Dance October 13th 2:30-4. The cost is $5.00
Students may pre buy tickets October 11-12 for a discounted rate of $3.The dance will have concessions. Chaperones are need if an adult chaperones their student gets free admission.
It’s Popcorn Week! Someone will be around to your Advisory class Thursday to collect orders and money, and your freshly popped popcorn will be delivered Friday! 50 cents a bag.
- Student led conferences will be Tuesday, October 18 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm.
If you forgot to send in money for pictures but would still like to order them you can order them online at mylifetouch.com and the picture day ID is LM436087Y0. Be sure to order soon as the picture day ID doesn’t stay active long.
Archery Club meets Thursday, October 6th at Bare’s Sporting Goods from 3:30 to 4:30 and the cost is $2.00 per person. Contact Mr. Gebauer if you have questions.
Roethke Park in Shields is hosting a Haunted Train Ride and Haunted House on October 14, 15, 21 and 22 beginning at dark. The cost is $6.00 each or $10.00 for both, children 5 years and under are free.
Quote of the day: “If you want to make a difference and leave your world a better place, let others know how important they are as you put their needs above yours.” Jaren L. Davis
- ONLY 2 middle school students are allowed to ride each Elementary bus home per day. Please call the office if your student needs to ride the elementary bus home as we will be allowing students to ride on a first come first served basis. If the bus is already full then middle school students will need to get a personal ride home if they are staying after school for any reason. Girls basketball open gym on Sunday’s from 6:00 to 8:00 PM in the middle school gym.
- After school help is Tuesday and Thursday from 2:35 – 3:30 every week. This is a time for additional help as well as a place to work on homework. Please prearrange to be picked up to go home by 3:30 PM.
- Tuesday, October 18 – Parent Teacher Conferences from 3:30 to 6:30 pm