Attn: Current Underclassman: A transcript can be requested from the Careers and Guidance Office.
Attn: Current Seniors, Alumni and all Education Verification Centers
All transcript requests are sent electronically and must be done online through Parchment.
To expedite our transcript process,St. Charles High School has partnered with a third party transcript vendor, Parchment. You can now make your transcript requests online,without ever having to visit the school office. This is a simple, secure, and faster process. To request your transcript you will first create an online account with Parchment. Once you have created your account, you will be able to request to have your official or unofficial transcript sent electronically to the institution of your choice (including NCAA and the Common Application) and/or to yourself. If you need help,create your account and Parchment Student Support will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the new transcript request system.
Procedure to create your account:
· Enter First, Middle, Last Name (please enter as it is on your birth certificate).
· Enter your date of birth, gender, school start year and last year attended, graduation year or expected graduation year (i.e 2018)
· Enter your Email address and create a password
· Select to Opt-In or not to Opt-In for College discovery and yes or no to receive Parchment newsletter
· Click continue to add your high school to your Parchment account.
You are now ready to order your transcript.